Title: Director of Talent Acquisition
Location: Syracuse, NY
Reports to: Vice President of Human Resources
Lucas Group ID: 1572861
Lucas Group has partnered with a leading technology organization on their search for a Director of Talent Acquisition. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual in this newly created role due to the growth of the organization! This individual will be responsible for leading the overall TA function, including developing and implementing the recruitment and talent strategy that meets the global needs of the business. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of recruitment experience and be comfortable representing the company at various job fairs, campus events and conferences. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create and develop strategic sourcing strategies integrating company core values
- Provide strategic talent acquisition support and foster growth of the organization, develop global talent acquisition strategy, define objectives and manage resources
- Establish and maintain relationships with programs and universities and attend job fairs campus events and conferences
- Develop and execute best practices for performing, screening, interviewing and onboarding as well as overall data, metrics and analytics
- Participate in succession planning by analyzing potential talent gaps and career development plans
- Be the SME on federal, state and local employment practices and laws
- Additional projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years recruitment experience
- Ability to travel
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.