Title: Director of Talent Acquisition
Reports to: Chief HR Officer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Lucas Group ID: 1566630
Lucas Group has partnered with a leading financial services organization on a search for their new Head of Talent Acquisition. The company has doubled in size in the last 5 years, and expect the growth and expansion to continue in the future.
The newly created role, reports to CHRO and leads a strong Talent Acquisition team supporting all recruitment across the company. Drawing on business and market knowledge, serves as a strategic consultant to executive leaders and HR Management to develop and execute targeted recruiting strategies to support defined talent needs.
Rigorously assesses candidate talent, makes hiring recommendations, and develops long-term relationships with potential candidates. Researches industry competitive intelligence and analyzes external market trends to inform talent and organization decisions as well as assist with workforce planning and provide for opportunistic hiring of talent; Conducts market mapping projects in support of defined initiatives.
- Communicates appropriately, proactively, and consistently with hiring managers, HR partners, search firms and contract research firms, and all external contacts and potential candidates (regardless of that individual’s eventual disposition on the search); ensures a positive client and candidate experience.
- Manages the end-to-end recruiting process which provides a positive experience to internal and external candidates, hiring managers and other key stakeholders.
- Develops a TA strategy to attract high quality and diverse talent, including recruiting from Universities and targeted groups.
- Partners closely with the business leaders to meet their objectives.
- Leverages technology where available and designs efficient processes to support organizational talent acquisition while consistently evaluating processes and making changes were needed in an effort to create a best in class talent acquisition/recruiting function.
- Communicates processes directly and/or by training others to help train and upskill the workforce.
- Creates and updates a TA scorecard consisting of key metrics (TTF, TTF by level, hire by source, cost per hire, recruiter performance, etc.).
- Participates as a key member of the HR leadership team. Manages and/or supports recruiting programs to support bringing talent in the organization.
- Works in partnership with the HR Business Partners and HR Talent Team to meet the Companies desired objectives.
- Responsible for complying with all relevant compliance and regulatory requirements.
- 10+ years of progressive recruitment leadership experience from financial services
- Progressive, modern and creative approach to recruiting
- Strong, mature people manager
- Hands-on mindset
- Project management skills
- Great communicator with the ability to influence senior management, gain buy-in and inspire and lead teams
- Solutions-oriented, forward-thinking and focused on making things work
- Bachelor's Degree
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.