Title: Director of Talent Acquisition
Location: Tyson's Corner, VA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1552735
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a global IT firm in Tyson's Corner in its search for a strategic Director of Talent Acquisition. This is a highly visible role where the Director will have the opportunity to implement best practices, and design the talent acquisition strategy to support the company's significant growth. Additionally, the Director will be responsible for developing initiatives relating to employer brand, implement marketing campaigns, lead the university relations strategy, manage agency relationships, and design a diversity and inclusion strategy for recruiting practices.
- 10+ years of experience in talent acquisition
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or related field
- MUST be able to travel throughout North America and occasional travel overseas
- Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Experience building out the recruitment strategies for rapid, mass-scale growth
- Experience growing and managing a recruitment team to scale
- Previous experience working in a start-up or high-growth organization required; experience working for a technology company preferred
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driver superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients to find transcendent, executive talent, candidates full realize their career ambitions; and associate find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.