Director of Sales for Capital Investing Organization
Lucas Group has partnered with a growing and stable Capital investment and Capital Real estate investment company to fill a critically needed position due to their growth.
Our client is an up a coming alternative, sustainable real estate investing firm that helps their investors navigate through the very complicated process in dealing with local, state and federal entities to achieve the goals of the investors they represent. This is an exciting time to join them as they have far exceeded company expectations and forecasts for revenue and expansion in the short time, they have been in business with plenty more success on the horizon.?
- This organization is experiencing explosive growth, bringing in well over 100M in revenue last year alone. They are looking to add this person to their Denver area-based team. As a Director of Sales, you will have the opportunity to lead a national team of Regional Vice presidents and associate VPs to help continue the growth and influence the direction of the organization. You wil help Close deals and Source new sales opportunities through inbound leads, follow-up and development of your network while presenting investment products to prospects.
- Proven experience in leading a team of wholesalers, brokers, or financial industry sales team
- Currently hold a series 7 and series 63 license series( 24 is required moving forward so must be able to obtain this license – company will help)
- Strong phone skills and professional presence
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as PowerPoint and excel.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree in finance, or similar field required
- Very competitive Base Salary plus strong, uncapped commission plan