Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Sandy Springs, GA, our client has helped more than 2,500 organizations across the globe improve their operational efficiency and customer experience. Whether you’re looking to migrate applications off the mainframe or integrate to the latest web, mobile, and package applications, our client has the perfect solution for your company.
Title: Director of Sales OR VP of Direct Sales (depending upon experience)
Reports to: CRO
Hands on self-starter selling into banking and financial industries enterprise accounts
Proven track record selling software into C-level/decision makers to close the deal
We are looking for a results-driven business development executive who has a history of creating new partnerships with a focus on seeking out and engaging with system integrators and other software vendors. Working closely with our teams across the organization, you will be responsible for developing new relationship across our client’s product lines.
- Identify and engage potential system integrators and build partnerships with organizations
- Our client’s products enable the creation of API integrations many times faster than other methods, offering integrator partners a significant advantage in bidding new work.
- Identify and engage potential software company partners who have products that would be enhanced through easier integration with legacy systems.
- Identify and engage potential partners for our suite of products.
- Provide support to existing system integrator and software vendor relations to grow revenue with in these channels
- Follow up inquiries generated through existing web and marketing programs
- Reach potential partners through a multi-touch approach
- Maintain detailed records of calls and information requests in Salesforce
Travel - Up to 50%