Lucas Group has been retained by Recursion, a clinical stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science, and engineering, with the goal of radically improving the lives of patients and industrializing drug discovery. They have recently gone public and are n hyper growth. We are looking to fill a newly created role i as their Director of People Experience & Development in Salt Lake City, Utah. This exciting new role will allow a confident and experienced individual to build a team as a true operations leader. As a passionate individual contributor with leadership experience, you will have the opportunity to bring innovative and creative solutions to your team and develop culture throughout the organization.
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Impact You’ll Make
- Implement and reinforce a culture of learning through tools, processes, and experiences
- Build and continue to develop existing framework and processes for onboarding, leadership development and overall organizational development.
- Proactively consult and partner with People Business Partners and business leaders to shape strategy and manage change management efforts through impact analysis, key stakeholder identification, communications planning, leadership coaching, and thought partnership.
- Conduct organization needs assessments to identify opportunities and make recommendations that support efficiency, business agility, and growth.
- Oversee talent management, employee experience, and leadership development
- Lead complex projects and utilize strategic thinking to lead strategic development and create innovative solutions
- Build meaningful vendor and employee relationships, evaluate performances, and use engagement surveys to identify needs
- Develop Diversity and Inclusion objective and programs and influence culture throughout all levels of the organization
- Measure ROI and impact through data and metrics to optimize processes and encourage strategic alignment
- Actively manage, mentor and coach talent and team members with a leading vision by inspiring and encouraging continued growth and development, guiding others to stretch beyond self-imposed limitations with new perspectives.
The Team You’ll Join
Not only do we want to improve the lives of our patients, we want to improve the lives of our employees. Our people team exists to accelerate Recursion to achieve the Mission through people, teams and culture. At Recursion, we are cultivating a place where people feel inclusion and belonging. A primary goal of the People team is to support our employees’ growth and their careers.
The Experience You’ll Need
- 7+ years owning people leadership curriculums (i.e., performance management, coaching, resource management, employee development)
- 7+ years managing all phases of the development process (Analysis, Design, Development, Delivery, Implementation, and Measurement) of enterprise-wide manager curriculum
- 5+ years of experience scoping, quoting, and closing custom content opportunities with third party vendors to accelerate delivery and uptake of learning assets
- 7+ yrs experience managing content development resources effectively to meet aggressive project timelines
- 10+ years or more of experience managing a Curriculum Development team which produces Employee, Manager and Leadership development
- 5+ years experience building and developing manager development programs within the tech industry
- 5 + years leading Learning & Design, Organizational Development, Training, or similar types of teams. Deep domain knowledge and experience with curriculum development processes and modular courseware development
- 2+ years of global experience, supporting regionally based teams and understanding the importance of working closely with our field-based Embedded Enablement teams
- Experience overseeing instructional designers to develop courses in all modality types, eLearning, ILT & Virtual Training