We are exclusively partnering with our client, a rapidly growing incubator of health, beauty, and wellness brands on a Director of Operations role based out of their Chicago HQ. This is a very visible and essential position and will report directly to the President. This opportunity offers both equity and an annual bonus in addition to a competitive base salary.
The Director of Operations will be responsible for the NPD, Supply Chain, Operations, and Regulatory Compliance for their biggest brand with the possibility to gain more brands under the portfolio over time. The biggest short-term focus is to provide oversight into improving their NPD processes. Other areas of focus include but is not limited to; working with international retail partners, regulatory compliance, working with 3PL’s on new & existing warehouses, working cross-functionally to improve purchase order and other supply chain processes, and improving their packaging. We are not expecting the Director of Operations to be an expert in all of these areas. What is required is an entrepreneurial attitude and results oriented mindset with a desire to work in a hyper-growth organization.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years of experience as Manager or Director of Product Development, Regulatory, Operations, or Supply Chain.
- Strong leadership skills required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Must be comfortable in an entrepreneurial, high-growth, and results oriented culture.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Ability to travel 25-50% as needed.