(brand) is the world’s leading distributor and marketer of (brand) based products for skin and personal care. Established in 1997, (brand) brought together the two heritage hallmarks of (brand)® and T.N. (brand)® which were established in the early 1800’s. Today, (brand) continues to expand on this foundation by bringing to the multi-outlet (food, drug and mass / FDM) retail markets high quality, value-added products that capitalize on the natural healing properties of (brand). Our products are carried in all major skincare and first aid retail sets under the (brand)® Original (brand) and TN (brand)® (brand) brands respectively. (brand) is a sister company to American Distilling Inc. (ADI), which is the world’s largest producer of distilled (brand) extracts. We are committed to maintaining our position as the industry leader by supplying our customers with the highest quality, sustainable, distilled (brand) ingredients with world class scale, capacity, sophistication and standards. Our cosmetic ingredient bases and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) with astringency claims provide efficacy, versatility and safety for many of the world’s most recognized skin care, hair care, eye care and topical OTC drug products.
Our team is comprised of intelligent and innovative individuals who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. Our companies have been experiencing substantial growth and we are currently seeking an individual to become our Director of Marketing to work closely with our executive staff and the marketing team and various outside agencies to create and implement comprehensive policies and programs related to the development of our health and beauty brands. Our ideal candidate is an experienced, self-motivated, Marketing Professional with a strong background in brand development, leveraging social media, and team supervision.
- Manage with a “hands on” approach and provide Marketing leadership, supervision and support for the entire organization
- Direct and develop the organization's marketing policies and objectives, as well as oversee the market research and design marketing plans for specific products, services, or business lines
- Develop and implement metrics to determine the success of each marketing program
- Supervise and develop the staff that comprise the Marketing team
- Work closely with our public relations agency to ensure that campaigns are productive and consistent with our brand strategy
- Develop company marketing policies and communicate those policies to the entire organization
- Lead the strategy for the brand and make sure that all the components of the campaign, including web, print, social media, and TV are consistent with the brand strategy and vision
- Review changes in the marketplace and recommend marketing strategies to the top management.
- Provide strategic planning for brand/product positioning, as well as creative direction for new product packaging and formulation
- Manage advertising plan development and scheduling
- Oversee website creative development and overall e-marketing and commerce
- Determine agency selection and management for web design, brand advertising and public relations.
- Coordinate with internal design staff on development of materials and promotional programs
- Partner with sales team to support and manage account-specific promotions, including traveling and conducting account presentations and brand reviews
- Manage sales leads generated from advertising
- Work with the product development /R&D teams in the development of line
Attributes of our Desired Candidate:
- Independent, HANDS ON marketing professional with a positive “can do” attitude and “roll up your sleeves” mindset
- Desire to “take the ball and run” in a newly created position for the company
- Ability to work effectively and thrive in a small, FAST PACED, lean team environment.
- Strong business acumen combined with both management and technical ability.
- Self-motivated, quick learner who is driven to take initiative and lead by example
- Strong mentoring and coaching aptitude; listens effectively, promotes a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement across diverse teams
- Excel in an established yet entrepreneurial, fast paced and quickly changing environment
- Focused on continuous improvement of process and operational flow
- Excellent intrapersonal, presentation, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented and always looking for ways to improve
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in account and/or brand /product management, ideally in the CPG Health and Beauty (HBA) and/or Retail arena (agency experience a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a management role
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing (social media, online advertising, searches)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience in creating successful marketing and public relations campaigns
- Ability to initiate and monitor several simultaneous projects
- Must be available to travel a few times per year
- Project management skills and excellent analytical experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- Excellent Benefits Including:
- 100% Company Paid Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus Plan
401k and Profit Sharing