Lucas Group is partnering with a successful and growing business to identify their Director of Mergers & Acquisitions. This highly visible position will hold the main responsibility of risk and prospect evaluation. Decisive insight to valuation and planning due to M&A and JV is key for this role.
This an exciting opportunity to join a team with the imperative task of overseeing and spearheading the strategic expansion of this company.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate financial reports (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, tax support)
- Accordance of acquisition targets
- Continual interaction with internal and external resources throughout evaluation
- Identify opportunities and prospective synergy under combined organizational structure
- Evaluate LOI and sales agreements while collaborating with management and legal
- Assist with post close integration and transition
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field
- MBA in Finance preferred
- 7 years minimum experience in finance or corporate development, with 5 years of M&A