Title: Director of IT Payer Systems
Location: Dayton, OH
Lucas Group Job ID: 1573020
Role Overview: Lucas Group is seeking a Director of IT Payer Systems to join a company experiencing hyper-growth in the Medicare/Medicaid field. This organization is undergoing several key initiatives to not only provide their members with the most effective healthcare management, but to also influence a positive impact in policy changes within the industry. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare payer industry, this is it!
- Lead strategic and operational planning of the Healthcare Payer business systems landscape
- Oversee the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing business systems and software packages
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for internal department spending and initiatives
- Partner with key business stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations
- Assess and make recommendations on the improvement or re-engineering of the department
- Review software acquisition and maintenance contracts and pursue master agreements to capitalize on economies of scale
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or business administration or equivalent years of relevant work experience is required (Master's degree is preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Healthcare Payer IT systems including solution architecture, development and operations is required
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience supporting an organization with at least 1000 users is required
- Experience in managing partner vendors to contracted SLAs and deliverable expectations is required
- Experience with driving end to end solutions to operational issues from an IT perspective in collaboration with the business is required
- Prior experience with Trizetto Product Suite, including Facets Claims Processing is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with Edifecs product suite is preferred
- Expert level knowledge of Claims, Encounter, and Enrollment processes and tools
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.