Oversee the functions and personnel in Infrastructure, Cloud, Service Desk, and Security operations and drive progress in the existing cloud computing strategy.
The Director of IT Operations will manage critical infrastructure including but not limited to data centers, LAN/WAN, field network sites, cloud, voice system, Active directory, Office 365, and endpoint management and protection. This position will also support security, deployment, monitoring, and operations of application landscape comprised of custom, third-party, and integration systems
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS or related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years cumulative IT Infrastructure delivery
- 7+ years of SaaS, cloud-based computing services, Linux, virtualized servers and storage for multi-site environment
- 5+ years of security management using industry-standard methodology such as ISO 27001, NIST, etc.
- Good understanding of Dev/Ops and Agile methodologies and previously delivered projects using these.