Director of Global Tax Reporting
Our oil & gas client in North Houston seeks a Director of Global Tax Reporting. Reporting to the Vice President of Tax, this role is responsible for coordination outside engagement and all management controls related to income tax accounting and reporting. This position has significant latitude for independent judgment and initiative.
Director of Global Tax Reporting Key Responsibilities
- Work closely with other tax department members and co-sourced tax team on the Global Tax Accounting deliverables.
- Responsible for controls over accounting for income taxes (ASC 740).
- Manage quarterly audit process.
- Review 10-K footnote disclosures.
- Ensure accuracy of forecasted income on a legal entity basis for use in Q1-Q3 tax provisions.
- Interface with FP&A and sign off on quarterly full-year legal entity income forecasts.
- Partner with Transfer Pricing team on business changes impacting transfer pricing calculations.
- Liaise with operating management on tax issues and accounting staff on tax accounting issues.
- Ownership of global ASC 740 computation data gathering process.
- Ownership of Master Financial Data for Tax.
Director of Global Tax Reporting Qualifications:
- Masters Degree in Accounting required, Masters of Tax preferred
- 10+ years of related experience with at least 5 years in a public accounting firm
- CPA required