Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. We are currently partnering with an industry leader in the financial space to recruit a Director of Finance.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related
- 5+ years of experience
- Manufacturing experience, preferably print
- Power BI a big plus
- Has worked in a plant with operations to improve profitability like revenue & margin
- Reported to someone in another site
- Can work independently
- This is a business partnering role; manage all financial and operations for one of their group companies
- This is a stand alone finance role right now with no direct reports, but plan to have some as business grows
- Will work closely with the CFO – so digging into systems and reporting, higher level reporting as well
- Work closely with corporate FP&A and other Directors at the other sites/group companies
- Work cross-functionally (Sales, Operations, HR, IT, Accounting)
- Budgeting/forecasting, develop and manage operational metrics, analyze full P&L, process improvements, client profitability reviews and margins, capital spending, etc.