Our client, a privately held manufacturing and distribution company centrally located in Houston, TX, is seeking a Director of Finance to oversee accounting, finance, and treasury functions for their growing organization. The ideal candidate must have at 7+ years of progressive accounting experience and be able to mutlitask in a fast-paced environment. Our client is offering a competitive base salary as well as great benefits, a collaborative work environment, and this position has a clear career path to a CFO role in just a few years!
- Oversee the monthly close process and ensure accurate and timely financial reports.
- Oversee and lead the annual budgeting and forecasting process in conjuction with the CFO.
- Coordinate the annual audit process
- Ensure debt convenants are in compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP
- Manage the finance/accounting department, including hiring, training, and performance reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Accounting
- 7+ years of overall professional experience
- Prior supervisory experience
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CPA and Public Accounting experience strongly preferred