Lucas Group has partnered with a leading Performing Arts Organization in Southern Oregon. We are in search of a Director of Finance to be a strategic leader and a business partner to the Executive Director. This individual will oversee all of Accounting and Finance, including AP/R, payroll, and the general ledger.
- Partner with Senior Leadership to develop and implement the organization’s financial strategy and budget
- Oversee monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting for the organization’s staff and board
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Serve as a member of the senior staff, assisting in long-range and strategic planning initiatives participates in decisions to align resources with institutional goals and values, leads (with Executive Director) long-term budget planning and development.
- Work with the Finance Committee, Audit Committee, and Endowment Trustees. This includes attending Board of Directors and Endowment Trustees meetings, making written and oral presentations regarding budget, financial operations, audit and investments as required.
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required, including IRS 990 documentation
- Oversee annual audits and periodic reviews of benefits
- Partner with Human Resources on payroll and benefits administration
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- 10+ Years of Finance Experience
- Nonprofit background – ideally in the Performing Arts
- Experience with Ultimate Software and Blackbaud for Finance Management a plus
Our client values and is committed to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion. All employees are expected to model inclusive behavior; interrupt behaviors that hinder our diversity and inclusion efforts; and demonstrate a degree of cultural competency that enhances relationships with all company members, particularly those belonging to groups of diverse backgrounds, including but not limited to, race, ethnicity, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, language, ability and socioeconomic status. Work with staff to build and maintain an inclusive environment.