We are currently partnering with a Fortune 500 publicly traded industry-leader on a search for a Director of Finance position for one of their lines of business with ~$14B in Revenues.
This position may office out of their Houston, Austin or Dallas locations!
The ideal candidate for the position will have the following background and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 7 years of experience in financial management
- Healthcare experience required
- Three years public accounting experience preferred
- CPA preferred
Duties and responsibilities:
You will be the lead finance representative for eight regions and will oversee the activities of multiple financial and product line controllers. The Director of Finance is responsible for the development of the team and oversight of activities in the following areas:
- Monthly close process and Financial Reporting
- Integrity of the General Ledger, financial data and internal controls
- Development of metrics/ dashboard including product line volumes, discounts, etc. that drive improvements in the financial performance of the regions
- Coordinate and manages forecasting & budgeting processes of the annual budget and monthly reporting/analytics function
- Cash Flow/AR including impact of expense control/spend, receivables aging, etc.
- Supervising, coaching & mentoring of a team.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- A robust Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and disability package.
- Generous PTO program
- 401k plan plus company match
- Wellness program
- Other perks including various retail discounts.