Lucas Group has partnered with an innovative and rapidly growing company in the pet supplies industry specializing in a variety of hardgoods including toys, accessories, furniture along with treats. They focus on constant innovation of their brands & products to offer customers something truly unique that improves their lives as a pet parent. This makes them an exciting place to learn, grow, and be challenged!
The Director of Ecommerce Operations is responsible for creating and maintaining nimble & efficient processes that drive growth and stability. These processes span a broad spectrum of activities including forecasting, purchasing, inbound shipping, outbound shipping, warehouse management, business analytics and reporting, and financial controls. Experience working with Amazon a must. This is a Remote position.
- Guides and oversees the forecast of customer demand across the entire Ecommerce product catalog, especially Amazon. Partners with corporate forecasting to leverage best practices and create consistency across the business
- Partners closely with corporate purchasing to ensure the supply chain effectively supports ongoing changes in demand & inventory levels – both in its standard operating procedures and in the execution of them
- Manages and coaches a team of bright analysts who are a significant part of the engine running the ecommerce operations. Fosters innovation and a mindset of constant self-improvement.
- Ensures that inbound tracking & receiving procedures at our 3PL network provides clear reporting to end-data consumers and leads to efficient turn around between inbound receiving and outbound shipping
- Good knowledge of Internet architecture, the Ecommerce industry, and Amazon’s marketplaces (required)
- History in a supply chain, operations, or other tactical & analytical area
- High degree of comfort operating in Excel / other Data management tools and working with large and diverse data sets
We offer an excellent Salary, Bonus, and Benefit package. Come join us!