Title: Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Lucas Group Job ID: 1576233
Location: Greater NYC Area
Role Overview: Lucas Group Human Resources has partnered with a leading Professional Services firm that is looking to add a Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. This brand-new role is fully supported by senior management and will be viewed as an integral move toward providing well-balanced diverse hiring, retention, and overall inclusive culture in their workspace.
The Diversity & Inclusion Lead will be responsible for developing, implementing, and driving all diversity and inclusion (D&I) strategies and initiatives for the organization. This motivated and passionate individual will partner with other key leaders to develop and lead the integration of D&I practices and initiatives in all facets of the organization from succession planning to employee training to community outreach and much more.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as subject matter expert on diversity and inclusion initiatives to business leaders
- Develop and implement policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce
- Create metrics for measuring the effectiveness of organizational diversity
- Promote D&I programs that strengthen HR best practices
- Lead efforts to develop targeted marketing and PR campaigns for the attraction of women, minorities, and veterans
- Develop and implement diversity training programs within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
- 8-10+ years diversity & inclusion experience
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.