Title: Director of Clinical IT Systems
Location: Dayton, OH
Lucas Group Job ID: 1573019
Role Overview: Lucas Group is seeking a Director of Clinical IT Systems for an organization experiencing a volume of growth. This role will be key in leading the implementation of new platforms and building new teams in the organization as they go through a digital transformation.
- Drive the planning, development, and implementation of the Care Management (CM), Utilization Management (UM), Clinical Operations, and Medical Management (MM) technical programs
- Work with leaders across the organization to meet CM/UM/MM/Clinical Ops IT needs with the highest levels of value and user satisfaction
- Track and implement any system and reporting requirements that impacts clinical systems
- Support implementation of and compliance with other requirements and regulations in regards to CM/UM/MM/Clinical Ops
- Collaborate with the business groups to ensure implementation of care model across all domains of member services
- Relevant competencies include CM/UM/MM/Clinical Ops program development and improvement, analytical problem solving, project management, effective written and verbal communication, and ability to positively influence others
- Manage complex initiatives that significantly affect business results and require a large degree of cross functional participation/coordination
- Responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and developing direct reports
- Lead and participate in standups, retrospectives, design reviews, and demos
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business intelligence, business or related field, or equivalent years of relevant work experience is required (Master's degree is preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of related clinical experience, preferably in population health, ambulatory care, community public health, case or care management, or coordinating care across multiple settings and with multiple providers
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience is required
- Healthcare experience is required
- Experience working with vulnerable populations (dual eligible, long-term care, geriatrics, minorities, and behavioral health)
- Experience with issue & product tracking software (e.g., Azure DevOps, Jira)
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and metrics (SAFe is preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with care management competencies
- Familiarity with health care laws, regulations and standards
- Extensive knowledge in strategic and tactical planning
- Proven strong, dynamic leadership skills, with proven abilities to manage across various levels of the organization
- Executive presence with ability to present technical information clearly across a variety of stakeholders
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.