Lucas Group is partnered with one of our best clients, a Global leader in SaaS, as they seek out a strong Director of Internal Communications for the North American business.
The Director Internal Communications - North America role is responsible for working globally with leaders, creating communications plans & strategies, and a variety of internal communications. This role will partner with the organization's diverse leaders and stakeholders to develop and implement an integrated communications strategy that incorporates key messages, compelling content, business savvy, and is rooted in fostering a positive company culture.
It will report into the VP Talent Acquisition and Communications.
- Develops and executes internal communications plans and content to help drive the strategic, operational, and culture goals of the business.
- Creates cohesive, accurate, and credible communications that meet the needs of various stakeholders and audiences.
- Handles Executive communications, company-wide Town Halls, and internal events.
- Manages and writes internal change management communications and plans for key transformational initiatives.
- Plays a leading role in keeping fresh content on the company’s intranet site.
- Works closely with the HR team to support the company’s engagement, culture, and employee communications.
- Establishes effective relationships across all levels of the business through strong communications consultancy, influencing, and communication delivery.
- Acts as point of advice and support for internal communications on key cross-functional projects.
- Measures the effectiveness of internal communications messages and channels on an ongoing basis, and makes recommendations to amend the strategy to continuously improve the function.
- Exceptional writer—business writing, grammar, attention to detail
- Proven experience in developing and implementing high impact internal communication plans.
- Strong editorial skills and the creativity to generate inspiring communication ideas
- A proven ability to develop and manage digital content in ways that drives campaign engagement and activity both internally and externally
- IT literate/tech-savvy, experience of using design packages, mail distribution, graphics, etc.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to adapt work plans depending on external opportunities
- Ability to balance execution and operational delivery with strategic thinking.
- Strong professionalism
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related field
- 10+ years in corporate communications