Lucas Group has partnered with a Los Angeles-based nonprofit law firm, which is dedicated to protecting and advancing the rights of the most underserved in our community, in their search for a Director for Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the successful applicant will be a highly motivated individual who will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources function by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices that inspire and support a diverse workforce.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive oversight, planning and management of the human resources functions.
- Pursue the organization's core values and strategic commitment to attract, retain, advance and support a broadly diverse workforce of the highest level of excellence that thrives in a respectful, inclusive and equitable workplace culture.
- Direct the activities of the Human Resources department, including supervising the Human Resources Coordinator and Administrative Coordinator;
- In partnership with management, lead strategic thinking and planning related to organizational development and structure.
- Exceptional Leadership skills in Human Resources;
- Excellent written and oral Communication skills;
- Solid Employee/Labor Relations experience;
- Expert Knowledge of Employment Law;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and attention to detail; and
- Knowledge of HR systems and software.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree in human resources or related field.
- Work Experience: At least 7-10 years of increasing responsibility in human resources and administrative areas, preferably in a unionized, non-profit environment.
Title: Director of Human Resources.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Client Industry: Legal Services
Lucas Group ID: 15884400