A high-growth company that has seen significant organic expansion is seeking a Director of Financial Reporting to the oversee and expand the statutory reporting function. This has full remit over SEC reporting and technical accounting, and so is a critical position with exposure to the senior leadership. While this position will manage a small team, this position will remain involved in the detail, and is a hands-on role. Candidates with management experience, along with SEC reporting and accounting research experience are encouraged to apply.
This is a dynamic environment, at an organization with a progressive and inclusive culture and continued strong growth.
- Oversee the SEC reporting and technical accounting function
- Prepare and review SEC filings
- Help prepare the annual financial statements per US GAAP
- Technical accounting research
- Effectively manage a grow a small team
- Develop and implement business processes and control activities.
- Ad hoc special projects
- Support other areas of the accounting function as required
- Support external auditors.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related subject
- CPA licensed
- Either public accounting or mix of public accounting and industry experience
- Experience working within a publicly-listed company, or on audit engagements of publicly-listed clients