Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Director of Finance Operations. This role reports directly to the CFO and will be high-visibility and high-impact. Ideal candidate has a strong foundation in Finance / value creation and a desire to move to the operational side of a high-growth business. This organization has begun IPO readiness and this role has growth path to COO. The team is cohesive, energetic and ambitious. The right candidate matches that energy level and is seeking the biggest challenge and opportunity of their career. Compensation is generous and includes meaningful equity.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Support CFO as "Operational Chief of Staff"
- Lead the operations from a financial perspective
- Bridge the gap between the Executive and Operational teams
- Solid understanding of value creation and a desire to be on the operational side
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up highly preferred
- Ability to roll up sleeves and drive success across the organization
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's in Finance preferred
- Work Experience: 8-15 years preferably in Investment Banking, Private Equity and/or Operations
Title: Director, Finance Operations
Location: Downtown Denver
Client Industry: Transportation/Logistics & Technology
Lucas Group ID: 1590580