Lucas Group has partnered with our West side client in on their search for a Director of Finance. Our client is the leader in their industry and is poised for growth.
This position reports directly to the CFO and will be involved in investor relations, banking, and M&A projects.
- Responsible for investor relations
- Prepare strategic financial planning models to analyze special projects
- Interact with Commercial team to develop financial models to achieve specific returns
- Team up with Treasury department to develop and or maintain banking relationships
- Work with Investment bankers to ensure success on future debt or stock offerings, if any
- Work with Management to analyze potential M&A opportunities
- Prepare and present materials to BOD on M&A opportunities
- Coordinate review of budget and forecast with budget and forecasting manager to ensure accuracy
- BA in Finance, accounting or similar, MBA required
- 10+ years of related investor relations, international oilfield services, and banking (debt/capital) experience
- M&A experience
- Presentations to executives and/or board of directors
Job ID: 1582033