Lucas Group has partnered with a mid-sized, growing financial services company based in Tempe, AZ in their search for a Director of Compensation. The Compensation Director will report to the VP, Total Rewards and oversee a comp team. This is an opportunity for someone with leadership experience who is ready to move forward in their career. Company will provide relocation support to the right-fit candidate if outside AZ.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Direct the development and delivery of progressive and strategic compensation solutions tied to base compensation, variable pay, sales compensation, equity, executive compensation and related analytics.
- Lead the development and administration of all compensation plans, policies and programs targeted at retaining the company's competitive position and maximizing associates' productivity, engagement and retention.
- Advance industry best practices regarding innovations to broad-based and executive compensation plans and programs.
- Progressive and relevant experience in compensation including equity and variable pay programs.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Leadership experience.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: a BA/BS in Business, Finance, or related field is required.
- Relevant professional training such as Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) and Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certifications are highly desired.
: at least 7 years of compensation program management experience.
: Tempe, AZ
Client Industry: Financial Services