Lucas Group has partnered with our client in their search for a Digital Technical Lead. In this high visibility role, the Digital Technical Lead will work with business stakeholders to improve business processes through digital technologies and will manage the development process from discovery to production. This is an excellent opportunity to directly impact business decisions with a global organization.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with business leaders to identify key capabilities and build the vision to best build in class digital solutions
- Identify new opportunities to drive revenue, margin and profit growth
- Conceptualize, launch and plan the delivery of digital-enabled business initiatives
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in digital product development or implementation of digital solutions in IoT, AI/ML, AR/VR, digital twins and cloud initiatives
- Experience in working with partners to bring digital solution to meet business needs.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required for this role
- MBA preferred
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Digital Technical Lead
Location: Ft. Mill, SC
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1587698