Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a DevOps Team Lead.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with ProdOps teams and engineering stakeholders to understand their deliverables and help manage staff to enable your stakeholders achieve priority objectives and remove their blockers.
- Mentor both your DevOps and Site Reliability Engineers on CI/CD, site reliability, and cloud infrastructure best practices.
- Provide direction, advice, and support toward your staff's career advancement.
- Administer and help design the tools and systems that increase the velocity of the software development teams.
- 5 years of combined experience in DevOps, software development, systems and/or network administration experience at an organization supporting dozens to hundreds of applications and/or servers, required
- At least 5 years of experience supporting custom software in a production environment
- 1 year of experience managing a team of engineers
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BS in Computer Science or related field
- Work Experience: 5 years in DevOps
Title: DevOps Team Lead
Location: Atlanta, GA
Client Industry: SaaS
Client Job ID: 1582152