Lucas Group has partnered with a leading innovator in equipment for manufacturing and logistics in their search for a DevOps Engineer. This is a hybrid role, reporting into the office 2 days per week, located in the greater Dayton, Ohio area.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy new global fleet and service management products.
- Focus on automated continuous deployment of application code and the operational and security monitoring of infrastructure and software platforms.
- Serve as a liaison between team developers, corporate IT, and external cloud providers for deployment, operational efficiency, security, and business continuity.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
- 3+ years experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery, DevOps, SysAdmin or System Administration, and Python.
- 2+ years working in Agile or DevOps process environment
- Experience in AWS technologies
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Work Experience: 3+ years experience
Title: DevOps Engineer - AWS
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Client Industry: Manufacturing / Logistics
Lucas Group ID: 4584496