Lucas Group has partnered with our Software client in the Atlanta area on their search for a DevOps Engineer.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manage hosted PCI/HIPAA/SOC2 infrastructure and associated policies/procedures
- Architect, implement and maintain both Linux-based and Windows Server systems in a highly available customer facing environment on AWS
- Design, develop, test and maintain infrastructure-as-code CI/CD Pipeline to automate code deployments, test validation, performance checks, monitoring, rollbacks, etc.
- Expert with automation tools / scripts (Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, CircleCI, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Strong shell scripting skills, preferably with Python, Bash and PowerShell
- Hands on experience with AWS public clouds
- Practical knowledge of build orchestration and different deployment strategies
- Strong understanding of networking technologies and secure communication protocols (e.g. SSH, SSL, VPN, IPSec, etc.)
- Familiarity with PHP, Apache Tomcat and one or more relational database system (PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL Server)
Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Client Industry: Software
Client Job ID: 1582389