Lucas Group has partnered with our client on their search for a Desktop Support Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and provide IT support to two office locations.
As a Desktop Support Specialist you will be responsible for troubleshooting technical issues for field and corporate end users located in NJ and NY.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate with end-users over the phone, email or Teams chat to understand and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Respond to IT issues through ticketing system and escalate IT issues as required.
- Assist resetting users expiring passwords for various systems.
- Coordinate and support end-users with mobile device changes, activations, SIM/device swaps, IMEI and mobile device updates on vendor portal.
- A minimum 2 years experience performing desktop support diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 Enterprise, Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, and IOS mobile devices and iPad is required.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related field is preferred.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Desktop Support Specialist
Location: Edison, NJ
Client Job ID: 1591470