* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Supervise and coordinate the activities of highly skilled Operators that monitor, control and operate uranium enrichment equipment and other production-related equipment to produce enriched uranium while protecting the health and safety of the public and plant employees and preventing damage to plant equipment and structures.
- Assures that company is operating within established guidelines for company, state and federal environmental regulatory compliance.
- Ensure safe operation of enrichment equipment and support equipment.
- Place priority on the formal training and development of subordinates and is able to provide feedback and coaching to challenge and stretch individual skills to meet the needs of the shift team.
- Create and communicate comprehensible reports dealing with complex issues and problems, and use the findings to devise methods for improving processes.
- Manage and prioritize every day actions as well as long term responsibilities while consistently producing excellent results.
- Manage tasks and processes methodically and accurately verifying all work and correcting flaws and errors others may overlook.
- Demonstrate mastery of required job-related knowledge, and mastery in the performance of essential job requirements, while applying them to the nuclear industries standards, practices and processes.
- Understand and possess the manual dexterity to understand and safely operate complex mechanical devices and systems.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or Energy Technology and previous certification in an operational environment (Commercial Nuclear Power, Naval Nuclear Power or similar industry) with over five years’ of experience in a similar operational environment.