Lucas Group is partnering exclusively with a client that is a multi-million-dollar leader in the Food industry for a search for a Demand Planning Manager (DPM) in Southeast Tennessee. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company that is experiencing tremendous growth year after year - even through a pandemic!
The Demand Planning Manager is an individual contributor role that is responsible for managing short- and long-term forecasts at the Business Segment level. This person works collaboratively with Marketing and Sales to build a cross functional demand planning forecast across the network while meeting customer requirements.
- The DPM will use several data sources including sales promotional data, new product plans and statistical models to create a demand signal to create Supply Chain and Integrated Business Plan. The monthly goal is to produce an accurate and cross functionally aligned 12-month rolling demand plan.
- Build accurate demand plans in business categories by utilizing sales projections, statistical forecasting tools and historical data from internal teams
- Utilize Demand Planning software as a demand planning tool, to prepare reports and recommend adjustments to sales or supply plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Math or Statistics
- 6+ years of Demand Planning, forecasting, scheduling experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and demonstrated success in making effective presentations using qualitative and quantitative data
- APICS certification is a plus
Client Industry: Food
Lucas Group ID:1588586