Our client is a multi-million dollar company in the food/nutrition industry in hyper-growth mode. They recently opened a new production facility in the Chicagoland suburbs, as well as a new company headquarters in the West Loop (Chicago). (This position will be based in the West Loop and easily accessible from CTA and/or both Metra Stations).
The Demand Planning Manager is responsible for the creation and management of both the sales forecasting and demand planning processes. Our ideal candidate will have experience with building historical baselines, calculating baseline forecasts, and working with commercial teams to establish incremental forecasts that include promotional activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math/Statistics, Supply Chain or Operations Management
- 5+ years of experience statistical forecasting, statistical modeling, demand planning in Food and/or CPG industry
- 2 years of Management experience in Demand Planning
- Demonstrated experience with statistical forecasting tools such as DemandWorks, Logility, SAS or JDA
- Experience with cleansing data and improving forecast accuracy
- Exceptional systems skills; ERP, SAP a plus