Job ID: 1572528
Location: Dallas, Texas
Lucas Group has partnered with one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of premium quality appliances, plumbing & MRO products to identify a Demand Planner to join their dynamic team.
- Create Demand Planning (DP) Model Standards and Processes to support current and future growth.
- Calculate multidimensional statistical baseline forecast across business units, categories, SKUs & locations.
- Analyze historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results at aggregate and disaggregate levels to improve accuracy.
- Prepare, monitor, and present forecast metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, taking corrective actions as necessary.
- Analyze and update SKU level demand signal based on trends, models, assumption changes, inputs, etc.
- Identify demand forecast risks and develop/present mitigation plans to leadership and S&OP/IBP.
- Monitor orders vs. estimates on a monthly basis, responding to exceptions with collaborative discussions and addressing monthly plan revisions accordingly
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts/plans.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Supply Chain Management or related field
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain / demand planning or comparable planning/analytical role
- APICS CPIM or IBF CPF certification