Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for an Electrician.
Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, the Electrician performs repairs and routine maintenance on plant electrical equipment and systems. Installs new plant electrical equipment as needed.:
- Troubleshoot, calibrate and repair electric and electronic circuits, equipment, controls, and instrumentation as needed.
- Interpret and work from blueprints, charts, tables, work orders, verbal instructions and established practices to organize and complete assigned repair jobs. Solve routine job problems effectively.
- Performs repairs, routine maintenance and preventive maintenance on plant equipment.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Ability to read and interpret warning labels, safety instructions, product use instructions, and electrical drawings including schematics, interconnection, conduit and cabinet drawings.
- Ability to solve routine electrical and instrumentation problems effectively. Knowledge of plant safety and lockout procedures and the ability to follow all plant rules.
- Ability to safely and effectively use screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, basic hand tools, Ohm meter, Meg Ohm meter, recorders, amp meter, conduit bender, threading machine, wire puller, forklift, manlift and related equipment.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Work Experience: Three years as an Electrician
Location: Midlothian, TX
Lucas Group ID: 1590462