Title: Data Warehouse Architect
Location: Dayton, OH
Lucas Group Job ID: 1572662
Employment Type: Permanent
Role Overview: Lucas Group is seeking a Data Warehouse Architect to help drive forward data transformation in a growing healthcare company. This role will play a critical part in bettering care provided to under-served populations.
- Define enterprise data architecture to meet overall needs of business, across analytic systems and services
- Maintain the business information model and data flow architecture
- Define and refine data standards and reference architectures for use by specific project teams in developing technical designs
- Provide input into the Meta-Data strategy to describe and administer data, and provide data lineage tracking ability
- Develop and maintain data inter-operability between source and target systems
- Participate in the translation of business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data warehouse and semantic layer designs
- Design internal and external data interfaces to ensure that database development needs are according to government standards
- Design and develop a technical architecture for integration of the data warehouse
- Design and develop the architecture, road map, and standards for the enterprise data warehouse that will align with the customer business and IT objectives
- Provide technical thought leadership and actively participate in the design, implementation, and roll-out efforts
- Evaluate re-usability of current data for additional analysis, while maintaining integrity and confidentiality of information in accordance with Minimum Use Necessary policies
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business intelligence or related field, or equivalent years of relevant work experience is required
- Minimum of 5 years of being actively engaged in data architecture and Business Intelligence architecture is required
- 3 years of healthcare data and information management experience is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a lead or supervisory role is required
- Experience on large multi terabytes data warehouses is required
- Expert level SQL skills
- Completed several Business Intelligence project life-cycles
- Strong experience with leading a team of people to deliver results
- Proven ability to design scalable solutions using traditional and agile methods
- Strong knowledge of leading concepts in Data Quality, Master Data Management, Data Governance, and Data Stewardship
- Knowledge of Systems Architecture principles and processes
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and methodologies
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.