Lucas Group has partnered with a leading provider of financial security in their search for a Data Scientist. This role is a key member of the Machine Learning Team and is fully remote, allowing you to sit anywhere in the United States.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for research and development of models to drive insights and enable the company to optimize business processes and customer experience.
- Build machine learning models and create predictive analyses
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization in marketing techniques and business strategies, while evaluating signals and value-add in new data sources.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field
- Experience in statistical analysis, complex SQL series, Python, big data tools and business modeling.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applying machine learning techniques, statistics, and information retrieval methods to real-world data.
- Experience working with data warehouse environment and leveraging models within a cloud based environment (preferably AWS)
EDUCATIONAL AND WORK REQUIREMENTS
- DEGREE: BS in quantitative field
- Work Experience: 3+ years in Data Science
TITLE: Data Scientist
Client Industry: Finance
Lucas Group ID: 1584199