Data Privacy Associate (DC)
Our client, an international AmLaw 100 firm, seeks to add a Data Privacy Associate with 2+ years of experience to their Chamber’s ranked team. This associate will work remotely at first but will eventually sit in the firm’s DC office. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with industry leaders on cutting edge issues with a team that invests in associate development.
Why this Firm:
- International AmLaw 100 firm with several Chamber’s ranked practice groups
- Reputation for working with tech companies at various levels, from startups to established corporations
- Substantive and impactful work provided early and often
- Focused and intentional associate training with a clear path to partnership
- Flexible culture - focus on great work product, not where you get the work done
- 2+ years of data privacy and cybersecurity experience
- Extensive experience with data breaches, investigations, and notifications
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Prior experience drafting privacy and/or cyber security policies and procedures
Interested? Apply today!