Lucas Group is seeking a full-time, Data Modeling & Analysis Manager with a company in the healthcare arena that is currently going through a digital transformation.
- Lead a team of data modelers and analysts that will define, build, and manage integration and consumption of layer data models and design data architecture
- Responsible for data mapping (source to target)
- Conduct research on industry models, make recommendations, and assist in implementation
- Innovate new technology and application solutions relevant to EDS and conduct POC’s
- Be a champion and ambassador of data management
- Develop and foster relationships with peers and senior leadership across the organization to ensure the success of the BI and Data Architecture program
- Provide leadership, vision, management goals, priorities, metrics, measures, recognition, and discipline
- Regularly assess programs, policies, standards and guidelines to ensure currency and applicability with changing environments
- Develop technical, analytical, and leadership skills of associates
- Represent Enterprise Data Services in project and/or business meeting and engagements
- Work with staff to set performance goals and objectives
- Provide feedback on performance on a regular basis
- Develop career plans for staff based on their input and team objectives
- Demonstrate logical, systematic approaches and methods
- Coordinate and manage vendor relationships and accountability on project involvement and deliverables
- Perform any other job related instructions as requested
- Bachelor's degree in business, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent years of relevant work experience is required
- Minimum of 4 years of IT lead or management experience is required
- A minimum of 3 years of data modeling, architecture, and analysis experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years of healthcare experience is required
- Healthcare payer experience is preferred
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.