Lucas Group has partnered with a leading financial security company in their search for a Data Engineer. This role is a key member of the Big Data Analytics team and is a fully remote position, allowing you to sit anywhere in the United States.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain the company's data structures and databases utilizing AWS cloud tech stack
- Implement, test, document and deploy integrations and maintain production readiness for cloud based technology stack
- Take on specific ETL projects to assimilate and data from multiple new structured and unstructured data sources.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related engineering field and 4+ years' experience in data engineering, data modeling, and building data pipelines.
- 2+ years' experience with Python based data and AWS
- Strong knowledge / experience in Big Data and in building Data Pipelines / ETL processes.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelors degree in Computer Science or other related engineering field
- Work Experience: 4+ years
Title: Data Engineer
Client Industry: Financial Security
Lucas Group ID: 1584769