Location – Manhattan (Financial District)
Exciting firm based in Manhattan is looking to bring a Data leader into the business. This organization provides market-leading benchmarking capabilities for 100’s of well-known companies, with a major footing in the Financial industry.
They are looking for a candidate that has previous experience in the role of Data Architect. This individual will lead data initiatives, projects and has the opportunity to be the subject matter expert for data, across the organization.
One large strategic initiative this person will lead is a large-scale project to automate data ingestion from clients in the finance space. This will involve leading the charge on this project from assessment of the current state of data maturity, to creating conceptual, logical & physical data designs. This person will present findings and recommendations and then manage the full implementation of agreed upon tools and platforms.
The Data Architect position will own the projects and solutions from start to finish and should be comfortable doing so. Must have a passion for data and technology with the desire to hold an impactful role on challenging projects.
- At least 8+ years of hands-on experience in architecture, design or development of enterprise data solutions, applications, and integrations.
- Proven ability to work independently with a strong track record of accomplishment in the Data Architect space.
- At least one full project lifecycle from conception to implementation.
- Experience with SQL Database is important.
- Knowledge of different data architecture tools and platforms with the ability to make informed decisions and present findings.
- Financial industry experience is a bonus.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
If you or anyone you know is interested, please submit your resume. This client is actively interviewing!