Lucas Group has partnered with a global leader in the machinery and equipment industry; with more than a century of knowledge and innovation in their search for a Marketing Data Analyst. This company has been recognized among America's Most Responsible Companies, Most Ethical Companies, and one of America's Best Employers! This position will play a critical role in organizing and analyzing internal and external data to develop new marketing insights to increase revenue and profit. This fast-paced position will engage cross functionally to support elements of the digital customer transformation strategy and develop / execute data analytics projects.
What You Will Do :
- Develop and organize new SQL databases linking multiple sources of internal and external data
- Utilize advanced statistical methods and software solutions to segment, understand, organize, model, and explain relationships across these data sets.
- Build data visualization tools using Power BI to summarize and highlight key insights from the data.
- Support various analysis and data modeling projects associated with our digital customer transformation strategy.
- Use programming language skills in SQL, JMP, Excel Macro to create automated routines and dashboards.
- Proficient in statistical analysis, Microsoft Office, SQL, Data Services, Power BI, general database structure, and integration
- Advanced data retrieval and manipulation skills
- Strong analytical and process documentation skills
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Analytics, Information Technology / Computer Science
- 4 years experience in analytics, Marketing, IT, statistics
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Marketing Data Analyst
Location: Akron, OH
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1590358