Lucas Group has partnered with our Texas Home Builder client in Houston, TX on their search for a D365 Techno-Functional Power Apps Developer. The Dynamics 365 F&SCM CDS Power Apps Developer will work within the IT team to create and develop the Company’s Microsoft Model-Driven Power Apps / Dynamics 365 platform. Highly collaborative team.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Utilize independent judgment and Agile/SCRUM methodology to develop business-class solutions in Power Platform for Dynamics 365 F&O
- Develop, analyze and apply model-Driven Apps, Automations, and Customizations, including entity and form creation, workflow, process automation, report, dashboard, and system configuration.
- Manage solution development and support efforts in collaboration with the following:
- PowerBI Developers to orchestrate data migration, integration, and reporting aspects;
- PowerApps Developers to maintain, support, and enhance solutions; and
- IT PMO to develop requirements, design, test, and migrate solutions.
- PO (Purchase Order) module experience
- Need both the Functional and Technical experience
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Work Experience: 5+ years as a D365 Developer