Customer Service/CX and Client Success Manager
The Customer and Client Success Manager responsible for keeping track of customer and client journeys, interacting with and responding to customers across all channels, platforms and activations, and coordinating with all internal stakeholders such as sales, marketing, and account management in order to keep fine-tuning the customer’s experience. They will work closely with all our team members to ensure project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. They will assist as needed with all key partners including e-commerce, accounts, agencies, influencers, creative, sponsorships, and DTC 3PL partner.
· Serve as the Restore brand voice on the front line with all customers and inquiries
· Recruit, train, and manage customer experience associates as needed
· Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer service experience.
· Oversee and maintain excellent customer feedback and delivery time metrics while troubleshooting issues
· Create and document workflows and metric reports for scaling our customer experience
· Track, analyze, and report customer performance data and customer insights.
· Participate in phone, e-mail, chat, social media, and SMS engagement with our customers.
· Follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with product/service received.
· Assist in onboarding potential new customers via sales support (sending samples, tracking shipments, etc.)
· Onboard new customers and enter customer orders into CRM/ERP.
· Has 3+ years of work experience in a customer service-related field
· Experience managing, developing and motivating great operators
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
· Passionate about both learning and improving
· Willing to roll up sleeves to do any task-no matter how small or large
· Reliable, friendly and a true team-player + self-starter
· Obsessed with customers and providing best in class service
· Energetic, sincere, patient, and adaptable
· Problem solver with an exemplary ability to prioritize and delegate when necessary
· Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and listening skills.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position is required to work remotely and/or in an office environment during PST zone.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, operate computer software.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position, requiring overtime, as needed to complete assigned work.
TRAVEL Minimal travel is expected for this position.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice