Lucas Group has partnered with a privately held leading distributor of industrial business supplies and equipment in the Atlanta market. The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a 100-seat call center servicing customer orders and inquiries with world-class service and reliability.
- Supervise the daily operations of a Team Leads and Call Center Representatives
- Daily involvement in customer service department including handling calls and emails
- Prepare metrics that drive improvements in open order and rejection code metrics
- Review performance metrics, diagnoses root cause of individual performance and develops an improvement plan where necessary.
- Coordinate work activities to achieve the volume expected to meet operational requirements
- Responsible for selection/hiring; accountable for team member performance
- Drives employee engagement through direct interaction and support; celebrates team and individual success.
- Work closely with Senior Manager, Corporate & peers for escalation management and finalizing best business solutions to department and company performance
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience in 100+ seat call center/customer service environment
- Experience with warehouse management systems, order management systems, Excel, MS Word and/or other database and reporting tools.
- Proven leadership experience and track record of coaching for individual performance improvement and talent development. Passion for supporting team member development with an ability to energize others.
- Excellent written communication skills with an emphasis on being an influential communicator; comfortable interacting with customers and internal executive leadership team
Title: Customer Service Manager
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Client Industry: Business supplies & equipment
Lucas Group ID: 1583627