Customer Communications Marketing Manager Lead – Temp/Contract (Baltimore)
The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced, talented, and enthusiastic Customer Communications Marketing Manager Lead for a Contract role with our Financial Services client in Baltimore. The qualified candidate will be assisting the team for approximately six (6) months.
The Customer Communications Marketing Manager Lead will develop communications and messaging that drive customers to engage with our client’s products and services. The role will partner across the entire enterprise including Marketing, Collections, Operations, Risk, Legal and Compliance to create cohesive, consistent and on-brand communications and deliver a superior customer experience.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business – marketing, operations, legal/compliance, servicing and collections to define communication objectives and develop/execute communications and ensure a consistent customer experience across all channels – branch, digital, print.
- Work with internal and external creative teams to Manage the creation, editing, approval, and delivery of customer communications.
- Build and maintain solid partnerships with internal clients to better develop, coordinate, direct and facilitate strategic customer communications designed to meet business goals.
- Execute communications plans with a detailed understanding of project’s objectives, value, priorities, customer needs and customer experience.
- Design communication strategies to adequately target specific audiences, placing an emphasis and discipline on campaign performance to help with recommendations for future programs.
- Identify and present opportunities for consistency in messaging and customer experience across channels.
- Recommend new approaches for customer communication, including new messaging, new tactics, or strategic changes to delivery methods.Put customers first and actively work to improve the overall customer communication experience.
- Maintain current knowledge of effective methods for communicating with a customer audience.
- Build and maintain current knowledge of our client’s products and services.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of operational processes to understand customer experience, and systems that influence customer touchpoints.
- Ensure quality, accuracy, and completeness of communications produced by the team.
- Develop, monitor and measure communication program KPIs to ensure goals are being met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism or a related field is required.
- 5+ years’ experience in customer marketing and communications is required. Experience in financial services is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience managing teams is required.
- Well organized, able to execute project planning responsibilities with a detailed understanding of company vision, strategic objectives, and priorities.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing compelling communications programs.
- A customer-obsessed mindset.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office products is required.
This Customer Communications Marketing Manager Lead position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/