* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Will work on tasks including order entry and planning, reconciling billing, preparation of sales documents and maintaining customer files.
- Effective and efficient processing of sales order cycle. Including accurate preparation of sales document (bills of lading, invoices, product/price approvals.)
- Maintain customer files (pricing, special instructions, tax exemptions, bill/shipping instructions, blanket and confirming purchase orders.)
- Coordinate shipments with manufacturing plants, warehouses, distribution, demand planning, credit and accounting departments.
- Daily review and alignment of open orders to available inventory.
- Advise customer as to product availability, pricing and pre/post shipping data.
- Assemble data, investigate, analyze and suggest appropriate action to resolve problems of shipping delays or errors, warehousing and transportation problems, invoicing errors, sales credit adjustments, product returns and freight claims. Appraise management of irregularities through documentation via Contact Management Complaint Report and/or email.
- Insure that customer requests outside of customer service are forwarded to the appropriate department.
- Prepare and process returns via Contact Management. Coordinate return with customer and secure carrier and warehouse placement with distribution department.
- Process Monthly Consignment Billing and inventory reconciliation.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of invoicing, accounting and supply chain.
- Extensive knowledge of sales order cycle.
- Account/Order Management Experience.
- Strong SAP knowledge and understanding highly preferred.
- Strong Excel knowledge required.
- Customer service focus with a positive attitude.
Title: Customer Service Rep.
Location: Dallas TX
Client Job ID: 1589108