Lucas Group has partnered with our Banking client in Englewood, Colorado in their search for a Chief Technology Officer who will provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of the business. The mission of the CTO is to establish, execute, adapt, and evolve the company’s Technology Roadmap. The CTO will do this while also providing organizational, process, and technical leadership. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a company who cares for their employees, provides great benefits, and even has a bring your dog to work day!
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with members of the executive team to identify ways IT can assist the company in achieving business and financial goals
- Ensures the IT organization can scale and support the business continues to grow.
- Establishes long term IT needs and plans and develops strategies for developing systems and acquiring software and hardware necessary to meet those needs
- Ensure Information Security and compliance regulations that apply to systems operations
- Responsible for setting strategy and leading teams to develop, support, enforce and integrate best practices and technology standards across the organization
- Communicate technology strategy to partners - develop and maintain relationships with industry partners, customers, stakeholders, and peers
- The successful CTO will also provide inputs/ideas/innovations on business and technical strategies, goals and objectives.
- Executive leadership roles demonstrating a track record of technology innovation, design, development, and implementation in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated success delivering customer-centric tools adding value to the end uses while also anticipating internal operational needs and delivering tools that result in value-added services to the organization
- Experience managing internal and external IT teams
- Strong understanding of technological trends to build strategy within e-commerce or FinTech
- Ability to be forward thinking and strategic
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning - deep understanding of IT costs and financial implications of decisions and recommendations.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- BS/BA/MA/MS in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- 10+ years experience in Technology leadership role - preferably within a FinTech organization
- 8+ years in organizational management
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Location: Englewood, CO
Client Industry: Banking
Client Job ID: 1587877