Title: CPG Full-Cycle Recruiter
Type of Employment: Contract to Hire
Location: Downers Grove, IL
Lucas Group ID: 1572558
Our client is a major sports nutrition manufacturer operating in over 24 countries with a terrific brand presence in their industry. They produce and market a full range of performance nutrition products including protein, pre-workout, muscle gainers and general health. Products are sold through a variety of channels including specialty retail, the internet and gyms in a variety of formats including powders, bars and Ready-to-Drink beverages. They are looking for a Contract-to-Hire CPG Full-Cycle Recruiter to join their team to support their expansion and growth.
We are looking to hire a CPG Full Cycle Recruiter whose main focus will be the recruitment in Sales, Finance and Manufacturing, among others. The ideal candidate will be an experienced recruiter who excels at maintaining efficient recruiting operations and executing effective sourcing strategies with a strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR to facilitate the entire recruitment process, from opening a search through offer extension
- Find and engage candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Build a pipeline of talent for future and/or unexpected hiring needs
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers regarding market employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, recruitment strategies, interviewing/assessments, and sourcing tactics
- Regularly manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, social media, Internet job boards, associations, and other avenues as seen fit
- Screen candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their motivators
- Foster relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners
- Drive the offer process, including negotiation and post offer tasks
- Manage hiring manager and HR partnerships by communicating clearly and often to provide status updates, manage expectations, and solve roadblocks as they arise
- Manage the offer process with candidates resulting in successful offer accepts as often as possible
- Bachelor’s degree required with two or more years of full cycle recruiting experience
- CPG Recruitment highly preferred.
- Strong sourcing capability for talent and the ability to partner with HR and hiring managers to identify staffing requirements and translate into successful hiring
- Reputation for being exceptional at candidate and client engagement, strong communication skills, and ability to push back when necessary
- Creativity in problem-solving and resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Experience using an applicant tracking system
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and to think creatively about sourcing methods for the population
- Excellent candidate relationship management skills
- Highly collaborative, responsive, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn new process, techniques, and technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.