Lucas Group is excited to partner with a fast growing manufacturing company looking to expand their cost accounting group. The right candidate will have a direct impact in the growth and profitability of the company while getting in-depth analysis experience and exposure to the leadership team. Position seated in Jefferson City, MO.
- Planning and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Actively participate in financial planning, annual budgeting, and forecasting processes
- Calculating changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or accounting
- 2+ years of general accounting experience within a manufacturing company
- Strong Excel skills
Job ID: 1579742